Stand Out from the Crowd!
Do you feel that your firm is “no different from any other firm” in your area of practice? Do you have trouble setting your firm apart from the crowd? A key reason for your problems may be Branding and Positioning!
Branding is everything your firm does to communicate its brand in the marketplace.
Rebranding is a marketing strategy in which a new name, term, symbol, design, or combination thereof is created for an established brand with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of the marketplace, including clients, prospects, competitors and referral sources, as well as current and future employees. It involves a situation analysis , establishing goals, and a systematic process of creating the new brand to meet these goals.
How Do We Help You?
Our goal is to develop superb marketing pieces that meet your needs, while limiting the use of your valuable time. Toward that end, Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting makes the process easy: we consult with you on strategy, research and write the content for marketing materials, handle all aspects of design, and handle final production/publishing.
- Strategy: Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting makes the process easier for clients through consultations and interviews. We define a client’s unique attributes, assess their target markets, and develop branding and positioning strategies.
- Internal Communication & Training: Your personnel need to not only buy-in to your rebranding but be excited about it! Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting can provide training to personnel so that the effectively communicate to clients about your “new brand.”
- Client Communication: Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting has the experience you need in knowing how to communicate changes in branding to your clients and contacts.
- Logos: We prepare designs based on your company’s culture, desired image and targeted market. A recognizable and professional-looking logo can cause instant recognition. For small to mid-size companies, this image building process is an important part of long-term marketing efforts. Our custom-designed logos are currently being used by numerous companies.
- Design: From stationery (electronic and/or print) to marketing collateral pieces (brochures, newsletters, etc.) to advertising, we can design whatever you need. We add tremendous value, gained through developing thousands of pieces, in preparing designs based on your company’s culture, desired image and targeted market.
- Copywriting: We research and write materials specifically tailored for either company-wide marketing or practice area marketing. We have written materials for dozens of practice areas and numerous industries and targeted markets.
- Internet: Our assistance includes website design, social media, e-newsletters and all other forms of e-communication.
Why Choose Us
- Professional Services Marketing Experts: We understand how to market professionals, from the smallest to the largest firms, as few others do!
- Full-Range of Services: We’re your one-stop-shop for Professional Services marketing!
- Business Strategy: Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting offers an unmatched ability to blend strategy with the selection of marketing tools.
- BD Focus: Our business development expertise is critical to our success! We don’t just create “pretty designs” – we help generate new business for you!
- Marketing Professionals: Our professionals are true marketing experts, not simply designers or communication majors.
- Detail-Oriented: We make your life easier by taking care of all the details!
- Superior Service: Our service is outstanding – great turnaround, courteous staff, excellent results.
What Clients Say
We love the branding campaign that you did for us! All of the marketing materials are extremely well-written and the graphics are perfect for our firm.
You transformed our image from a dated, out-of-touch CPA firm to a contemporary firm that attracts new clients and that our staff is proud to be part of. Thanks so much!
Your graphic design work was very innovative, modern and kept us looking professional. A hard mix to achieve but you did it!