Small to mid-size firms may want to hire an experienced, high-level Director of Marketing but cannot afford or justify a full-time person. Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting provides the answer to this dilemma: high-level expertise at a part-time cost.
On a monthly retainer contract (non-employee) basis, we provide hands-on management and implementation of your marketing objectives, at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. This is as an alternative or supplement to an internal marketing department.
We are experienced in all aspects of marketing:
- Strategic Planning
- Digital Marketing – Websites, Social Media, E-Communication
- Branding & Positioning
- Business Development – Coaching, Training, Planning
- Public Relations & Publicity
- Brochures & Sales Materials
- Proposals / Statements of Qualifications
- Event Management and Marketing
- Client Relations & Communications
- Database Design
- Marketing Information Systems
Our Part-Time Director of Marketing™ service is provided for a specified fee level each month, allowing stability for your budget. This “use as needed” relationship (versus a full-time employee) provides your firm the flexibility it needs.