Service Profile of the Month
Do your professionals, both management and staff, need to improve their skills in generating new business? If so, Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting’s “Business Development Training for Professionals” may be the solution for your firm. This program is designed specifically for professionals and the business development challenges they encounter.
Day-Long Training or Short Workshops
We offer numerous course options, which can either be done as a “One-Day Comprehensive Training Program” or a 2-3 hour “Periodic Workshop” training session(s). You may select from any of the topics below. For Periodic Workshops, we suggest monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly training.
All training is lead by Kevin W. Brown, M.B.A. Each session is designed around an extensive handout package that includes useful action steps, checklists, forms and worksheets, helping your professionals to learn and apply key rainmaking and practice development concepts. Q&A is encouraged and, depending on the topic, role-playing and discussion groups are used. The presentation will be held at your offices (or remotely for certain locations). Time length for the Periodic Workshops is designed to be 2-3 hours.
- Marketing for Professionals
- Essential Rainmaker Skills
- Personal Branding: Raising Your Profile
- How to Optimize Your Referral/Networking Relationships
- Maximizing Involvement in Professional & Community Organizations
- Developing Your Own Personal Marketing Plan
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Professional Selling Skills
- How to Use Business Presentations to Gain Referrals and Clients
- Cross-Selling & How to Obtain More Business from Your Clients
- Keys to Effective Client Service
Contact us with your questions and to book this dynamic series of workshops.