E-newsletters can be an effective business development tool – but getting started can be a challenge. How can an e-newsletter be beneficial to your firm’s marketing efforts? What must be done for your firm to create a successful newsletter? What about the database?
Here is an edited Q&A session from “Big News for Small Firms,” The Magazine of the Solo and Small Firm section of the California State Bar Association, reprinted with permission. Read the article …
So, what is stopping you?
Many firms never get e-newsletters out of the concept stage, or only manage to get 1-2 issues done, because the process is too difficult for them. Don’t let this stop you!
At Kevin Brown Marketing & Consulting, we offer a system to get e-blasts developed and distributed regularly! We make the process easy!
Our assistance includes:
- Content development, including copywriting and photos/images
- Support in database development
- Distribution to your targeted lists
- Posting to your website and social media
- Compliance with Federal CAN-SPAM requirements
- Post-distribution sales programs